Day 18: Checklists (Kid Version):
- The checklist has a few things on it, but the kids are off until Wednesday so we might get their list completed!
Day 21: One Minute . . . One Lifetime:
- Some days Tessie handles her Type 1 Diabetes like it’s nothing, other days IT handles her!
- A note she wrote (Although waking up to this broke my heart, I am proud of her for voicing her feelings and waking up the next morning with a smile):
Day 23: Spring Break? Not from Greek School:
- Tessie did not quit Greek School!
Day 25: Break = Work:
- Although I feel like I did get a lot done, not EVERYTHING I wanted to complete got done so I guess I didn’t overwork myself this break!
Day 26: Cousins (Part 1):
- The sleepover was a success (a few tears from the 2-year old, but done after 3 minutes)!
- I saw my niece and nephews on Saturday and they told my kids they can’t wait for summer to sleep over again!
Day 28: Overwhelmed:
- Luckily, the feeling was gone by the next day with my new checklist written.
- Unfortunately, the feeling does creep back in every couple of days/weeks.
Day 29: Cousins (Part 2):
- Tessie is all packed up with the Sidewalk Slime Shop stuff with labels for the different slime: Oreo Milk Thickie, Unicorn Rice-Krispies, Blue-Raspberry Popsicle, and Fruity Pebbles. She also made another sign: “Don’t ask for a spoon or fork because this is NOT FOOD, it is SLIME!”