Today I got to enjoy a few of my favorite things . . .
- I got to sleep an extra 20 minutes since my 8 am PLC was cancelled
- I had time to catch up with my colleagues who are friends
- eating Papa’s pepperoni pizza for lunch
- Tagalongs . . . a whole box
- met with my book club
- marked off about 1/3 of my To-Do list
- left school right at 3:30 pm
- took a 2 hour nap
- spent time with Tessie
- shopping at Target
- Portillo’s coke
- white chocolate mousse cake
. . . and a few things that aren’t . . .
- attended a virtual staff meeting
- attended another virtual meeting with 6th grade teachers
- stopped to put gas (I had 4 miles’ worth of gas left)
- folded laundry
- washed the dishes
But even those things weren’t enough to ruin my Wednesday!